Moose Wreath Pack
This savory wreath pack includes a bevy of Maine-made snacks – including a classic sharp cheddar, a mild Italian-style salami, crispy buckwheat crackers and a zesty mustard. Everything is Made in Maine and an absolutely delicious way to fuel your holidays. .
Our handmade wreaths are double-sided, sustainably harvested balsam fir – and are delivered in a beautiful gift box!
- 22” handcrafted wreath, featuring a fuzzy red and black plaid bow, red and gold berries, natural pinecones and a beautiful moose ornament
- 5 oz dry-cured classic Italian-style mild salame with herbs and spices. Short Creek Farm Maine meats are slow-fermented and aged for authentic farmhouse-style flavor. Old World, meet New England.
- 1.5 oz jar of Raye’s Down East Schooner yellow mustard. A award-winning recipe from 1900, it’s everything you want from a classic yellow mustard — rich yellow color, full mustard flavor, and a smooth texture
- A 4 oz box of Maine Crisp crackers – featuring tart cranberries, a smidge of raw wildflower honey, and a medley of organic seeds with the savory undertone of Herbes de Provence. Gluten free.
- 8 oz bar of State Of Maine Cheese Co,’s Katahdin Cheddar. Aged a minimum of 12 months, this is a classic, creamy, sharp cheddar.